Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Weekend Is Here

I love the weekend! I don't know if it's because I'm not working or if it's because I'm in control of my own schedule. Either way, I really like my Sundays and Mondays!

Sundays are great because that's my 'home time' and Mondays are great because everything's open and everyone else is working!

I'm not trying to make fun of those working, because trust me, when I'm working on Saturday, it seems everyone else is off! It's a bit of give-and-take, I think.

I plan on 'getting out' and attending a craft fair today in a tiny town called Union Bay. It's been a long time since I've attended a craft fair that I wasn't selling at! I'm looking forward to it!

I do have an agenda: I'm going to find the coordinator and ask to be on their mailing list for next year for my Hair Flair.

No comments: