Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tutorials


I love tutorials! I buy them a lot. Some I have taken full advantage of. Some I have not, but I plan to!

I bought a 'how to weave a headband with grosgrain ribbon.' I have not done it, yet. Why not? Although I mostly work with ribbon, it's velvet ribbon. Have you seen the amount of grosgrain ribbon choices out there????? Wholly cow, there's tons! For example, pink is a number one colour, but do you know how many shades you can buy??? And that's just the solid colours, then there's the striped, dotted, printed, etc, etc ribbon. There's a lot of choices before I start and that's why I have not.

The other tutorials have been great! I have made all sorts of wonderful things with them: fringe, beaded barrettes is one of my latest ones. It's the same with buying beads as it is with grosgrain ribbon.

Have you learned something new lately? What is it?

No comments: