Monday, September 1, 2008

Market mishap!

I didn't have my camera with me, so I'm sorry that I can't show you what happened. Yesterday, it was windy at the Pier Street Market: http://www.pierstreet.com/market/ Although I have weights for my tent, one broke, so I only have three. Well, a gust of wind came up and took my tent over! It bent one of the legs underneath it. There are only four markets left for the season and I was not going to be at the next two for a family vacation. So, I will not be attending The Pier Street Market for the remainder of the season.

I really enjoy doing my market and am very disappointed that I won't be there for the remainder of the season.

I just had my other set of curtains made for my market tent, too. They are hot pink, black and white:

This is the first set that I had made. The 2nd set looks just the same.

Well, I'm off to buy a new market tent, probably a Caravan......

No comments: