Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time, Where Does It Go?

When I was in my early twenties, I could never understand why people wouldn't phone me back after leaving a message - or calling when they said they would. After all, it was only going to take a moment, wasn't it?

I had all the time in the world then. The only thing I had to worry about was my job.

Well, I had a baby five years ago and, WOW, I now understand! Time is limited when you have kids, especially for yourself.

I now feel badly that I felt that way, but am counting this as one of 'life's lessons'.

I do my best to return phone calls and when I say I'm going to - but reality is that things pop up and change at a moments notice.

The fine print, even about life is true: Subject to change without notice.

2 comments:

Phillewog said...

Time seems to accelerate when you have children...

Tins and Treasures said...

...and then there's the Empty Nest...it all comes to a screeching halt...so enjoy while you can!!