I have several 'favorite' sayings:
- Sometimes you're the statue. Sometimes you're the pigeon.
- When opportunity knocks, don't knock it.
- Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
- Inch by inch is a cinch, but by the yard, it's hard.
- Piece of sh*t. (Saying that one just makes me feel better sometimes, especially when I've been the statue!)
- What comes around, goes around.
- Sometimes it's just best to cut your losses.
These are a few that I like the best (and that come to mind.)
What are your favorite sayings?