Friday, August 29, 2008

How Hair Flair was created





Hi,

My name is Marnie this is my first official blog, welcome!

I have been making Hair Flair in full force for two years now. I started as, "La Bella Boutique Barrettes." At Nautical Days craft fair in 2007 another vendor very politely told me that although my name was pretty, it was too long and not memorable.

So, I put my thinking cap on and started to think and think and think. I got all thunk out! Then, when I wasn't even thinking about it: Hair Flair popped into my head! The more I thought about it, the more I really, really liked it.

It was very appropriate indeed! Why? Well, I made hair clips, (1 3/4" alligator clips) not barrettes. I have since started making:

- 1 1/4" snap clips
- Decorative bobbi pins
- Interchangeable Flowered head bands
- Fringed, beaded barrettes
- Beaded ponytail holders and
- ..............Remains to be seen - keep your eyes on Hair Flair!

Thank you for stopping by! I really hope you drop by again.

No comments: